Thursday, February 10, 2011

Wow, it's been a long time!



Wow, I've really been a blog slacker! No reason, well hundreds, but I'm hoping to get back to recording Drew's life regularly. He has changed so much since last summer. He's grown into a funny, smart and always entertaining little man. He loves puzzles, Play-Doh and all sports-soccer, baseball and basketball are his top three. He's officially entered the "why" stage! "Why, mommy?", "Why?" "Why"? This stage, which was funny for the first 12 hours, but has now become a challenge for me to come up with new answers to his inquiry--another reason I have no time to blog. Anyway, to my one reader, stay tuned for hopefully often Drew updates as we look forward to the spring, starting soccer and several other adventures this year.

No comments: