Saturday, June 14, 2008

Drew's own crib....really!

On Friday, Drew and I hung out at home waiting for the A/C guy. It's wonderful how they give you a window of say 8 hours. Someone will be there between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m....right like I have nothing to do during that time. Anyway, we took the opportunity to make a serious change...moving Drew into his own room-officially! I took down the pack n play in our room and moved his monitor into his room. He started out by taking naps in the crib on Friday, but the real test was last night. I'm happy to report that both Drew and I made it through the night. In fact, he actually slept a little longer than normal...like an hour and a half longer which is great. I only woke up a few times to check on him and I wasn't as stressed as I thought I would be. Anyway, Drew now has his own space and mom and dad have their room back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time!