Friday, January 9, 2009

2009 update

Wow so much has happened this year and even the last few weeks. Drew now has four teeth, he's drinking milk instead of formula and he's on mostly all adult foods....guess that's what happens when you turn 1!

Also when you turn 1, you go from being a little energetic to full on craziness, you never stop. He's all over the place, in to everything and keeps us on our toes....a lot! It's fun, but very busy!

Drew got his first real hair cut last week and he looks like a big boy (I have photos, just can't get to them now but will post soon.) We started spiking his hair last night and he looks pretty cool.

He's now in a front facing car seat, so that's fun to drive and watch him. I got this little mirror that attaches to my windshield so I see everything he does- and believe me he does a lot. Also, I will pay someone big money if they can tell me how to keep socks and shoes on a toddler...all he does is pull them off, and he does it fast!

That's all for now, I'll post more photos this weekend.

No comments: