Saturday, April 5, 2008

No more hair...

For the past three months, managing my hair has become a big pain. It takes a long time to blow dry and style and Drew thinks it's his pull toy. Even a three-month-old can have a pretty strong grip when it comes to yanking the hair out of your head by the roots. So with that in mind, I chopped it off!! Big change! After only a few hours with the new "do", I'm still unclear about what I think about the look. It makes me look older and I guess as a mom that's part of the job. Maybe now when I walk around the UMSL campus I won't be mistaken as a student instead of an employee. But I still selfishly want long hair and to look younger than I am. But on the upside, mornings will be just a little easier!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Get a picture up here, bubba. I've known you with long hair for eight years, so this has to be good ...

Bob said...

I hope you got the Brenda Warner 'do.