Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Still not sleeping....

Drew is now three months old and he is still not sleeping through the night. I finally broke down and tried giving him cereal in hopes that I'd finally get a good night sleep, but he wouldn't take it. I tried it through a bottle and on a spoon and the kid just won't eat it. Must be something with the texture, but he's not liking the cereal which means I'm still getting up two to three times a night to feed him. I can't remember what it was like to sleep an entire night. I remember pulling all nighters in college and feeling fine, but I was also a lot younger and could crash for several hours the next day--now a days I never get time to recover, I'm just doing the same thing again the next night. Hopefully he'll sleep a whole night soon!!! Any suggestions or tips, I'd welcome them all!

No comments: