Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Warm weather

Warm weather is finally here, I'm so excited. For months we've been picky about where we take Drew (sometimes not as picky as I would have liked but Mike also gets a vote...once in awhile.) Since he is a preemie we've had to be extra worried about him going out in the cold because
if preemies get sick, even a common cold, could put them in the hospital. So in addition to Drew being housebound most of the last four months, so has his mom. Don't get me wrong, I've left the house for work and fast trips to the store and even a night out or two, but mostly I've been in the house. There's nothing wrong with my house, but I'm really sick of being inside. I can't wait to take him for walks in his stroller, freely walk around the mall without worrying about all the germs that might get him sick and drive around with the windows down....it's funny how summer has a brand new meaning to me this year. In the past it meant B-B-Q, float trips and cocktails, but now it just means freedom!

No comments: