Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Babies and Cardinal games

Does a four or five month old need to go to a baseball game? Is that the place for a baby that age? The current drama in our household right now is that we have baseball tickets for Father's Day. Mike would like to take Drew. It would be Drew's first game and Mike wants to spend his first Father's Day with the two things he loves the most--baseball and Drew (I'll be there too.) but I think the game is no place for a little one like Drew, plus I know mommy will be on baby duty the entire game and not able to enjoy it...or the over priced beer! I've seen plenty of babies at games in my time and I know people bring them all the time, but is it really the best thing when I have a willing grandma that will babysit and that way the little guy stays comfortable in his own house and the parents (or just mommy) gets a needed break! Would you take a baby to the game?

1 comment:

Bob said...

Go ahead, so you can be viewed as "THOSE people who brought the infant..."