Monday, May 19, 2008

peaches, fingers and moving.....

Drew has successfully made it through all the vegetables and fruits in the Stage 1 foods. Veggies were easy, but he had a small reaction to peaches (it made his face red and blotchy) so we are not going back to peaches for a while. He did however love the bananas, applesauce and pears. Honestly, he love the peaches too. I don't think there's a food out there this kid doesn't like and you can tell by the little fat rolls that he's starting to get on his legs. You'd never know this little guy was a preemie by the way he eats and looks now.

Drew is in a stage were he won't take his pacifier at all but he can't keep his hands out of his mouth. He tries to put his entire fist in his mouth and when he can't he'll just suck on three fingers. It's cute but very wet. He's a drooling mess and I hope this stage doesn't last forever.

Over the weekend we saw a baby two weeks older than Drew. She was rolling herself over. Drew's not to that stage yet. He's holding his head up a lot and when you put him on his tummy, he can push up on his hands, but unless you help him, he doesn't roll. I'm ready for him to start moving. I know I'll regret this later, but I want him to roll and start crawling. I just can't wait until he's on the move.

No comments: