Thursday, May 29, 2008

Smiling


Drew is smiling and laughing now all the time. He's so funny because he laughs and talks at anything. You can be changing him and he smiles and laughs, he thinks messy diapers are funny, I guess! He's really starting to get his own little personality and it's really cute. He thinks it's funny when his daddy tries to dance...and I do mean TRIES....he thinks it's funny when the phone rings or when mommy washes dishes....everything is funny to him.

I'm working on moving him into his own room. It's more me than him that's the hold up. He's sleeping through the night and doing great, but I'm still worried about not being able to see him at night. I know he'll do fine, but it still freaks me out not knowing if he's awake or if he spit up in his sleep.....I guess the move should happen. I mean he's five months old now and ready for his own space. I think I'm just not ready to let go.

No comments: